Providing business Strategy consultancy since 2009
Only 4% of businesses ever reach the £1 million mark, but with over 13 years of experience, we help our clients grow an average of 168% in the first 18 months.
We have experience working with a wide range of sectors and scenarios, providing business strategy training and advice to fully understand what is holding your business back. This will allow you to take the right steps and deploy the right frameworks to ensure your business fully succeeds.
Contact our team of business strategy experts and sign up today for your free business strategy review. We will analyse your business and provide you with 5 simple frameworks you can implement before even becoming a member.
Who needs business strategy consultancy…
Business owners and Executives of SMEs will benefit from our business strategy programmes. These programmes will help you gain a better understanding of your business, improve your leadership qualities and make better, informed decisions.
You will learn 5 key principles using practical strategies and techniques you can apply to your business to improve its performance. These principles are;
- Ownership – You will learn to own the decisions you make regardless of your title, allowing you to focus on long term asset value as opposed to short term gains.
- Loss of fear – You will throw away your fear of failure and instead learn how to embrace it to make bold decisions.
- Loss of perfection – You will learn that perfection is the key to procrastination and instead learn to strive for good to progress.
- Become a sponge – You will learn to be more open minded and soak up the thoughts and ideas of others for the greater good of your business.
- Accountability – You will learn to become accountable for the results you deliver, learning to accept your shortcomings and using them to strive for better in the future.
So why not start your business strategy journey and book a free business strategy review to understand your business and discuss its potential with our experts today.
How our business strategy programme works
On average our business strategy programme has helped clients grow by 168% in the first 18 months.
This is because our methodology comprises business strategy, practical frameworks and techniques which we encourage you to implement.
Advice from entrepreneurial peers
With experience across 70 sectors, our entrepreneurial board has experienced the common challenges and burdens faced by businesses preventing further growth.
You will receive exclusive access and insight into how other businesses have succeeded where others have failed.
1:1 Strategy Consultant
Upon enrollment onto our business strategy programme, you will be assigned a 1:1 consultant.
They will work closely with you and your business helping you to implement certain strategies and techniques specific to the needs of your business.
Proven Case Studies
£10m revenue; 40+ staff
- Revenue and profits under pressure for the last 3 years
- Limited and stagnant customer base
- Lack of direction and strategy for the business
Our Work Together
- Developing a 3-year competitive growth strategy and management action plan
- Targeted marketing and sales plan – reviewed monthly and updated quarterly
- Defining key operational measures of success and scorecards
- 3.5 times revenue growth in less than 2 years
- 50% increase in profit margins and a 160% increase in customer base
- Acquisition of a speciality company for vertical integration and efficiencies
B2B Services (IT)
£2m revenue; 10+ staff
- Low business valuation due to low growth and lack of repeat business
- ‘Time poor’ and ‘directionless’ team stuck in firefighting
- Difficult customers with bad payment terms leading to a cashflow problem
Our Work Together
- A new subscription model launched to generate recurring income
- 3 Year exit plan developed with clear targets and action plans
- Debtors management system implemented rigorously
- 45% YoY growth with 35% revenue being recurring subscription fees
- Increase in business valuation multiple from 3.2 to 6
- Reduction in debtor days from 84 days to 26 days
- Performance culture with weekly trackers and incentive structure
£53m revenue; 70+ staff
- Weak 2nd tier management team and overworked MD
- Stagnation in profitability, performance, and culture
- Aggressive competitors, pressure on margins
Our Work Together
- Leadership team learning and development programme implemented
- Poor talent replaced with high talent using 4 Hour Recruitment system
- Supplier negotiation and product purchase strategies actioned
- 5-year sales and marketing strategy to increase market share
- 100% Leadership team supporting MD in strategic initiatives
- Operating procedures for team communication and collaboration
- Increase in gross margin from 28% to 34%
- Significantly improved brand presence and loyalty