Growth Idea – Your Business Growth Consultant
Using a business growth consultant can help your business grow faster than you had ever considered possible. With the right expert advice and investment behind you, your business will see a positive impact.
At Growth Idea, our growth consultants are well positioned to give exactly this support. Our founder, Shweta Jhajharia, is one of the leading figureheads in the business consultancy industry and has received over 70 awards throughout her career – Meaning we are built from the best.
Book your free business strategy review today to discuss your potential business strategy and learn how we can help you.
Business Growth Consultancy That Delivers
Our 6 month ROI guarantee means that you will never have to invest money that you won’t make back. We use a multitude of proven strategies to duplicate the success of past clients for your business.
Accelerated personal development.
Working closely with our team of expert consultants, you will learn how to become the best version of yourself. From learning better leadership skills, through to accepting failure and using it for your advantage.
Access to best-in-class professionals.
Our business consultants have experience in over 70 different sectors. Through our programme, you will have access to their knowledge and advice, applying it to your business and benefiting from the success.
Private community of peers.
You will have access to our private community of peers, allowing you to discuss successes and failures, learning from those who have been in the same situation as you and your business.
As long as you attend your meetings and complete the agreed tasks, then in the unlikely event, you do not generate the agreed return on investment, we’ll refund the difference.
Simply put: your return on investment is guaranteed.
Proven Case Studies
£10m revenue; 40+ staff
- Revenue and profits under pressure for the last 3 years
- Limited and stagnant customer base
- Lack of direction and strategy for the business
Our Work Together
- Developing a 3-year competitive growth strategy and management action plan
- Targeted marketing and sales plan – reviewed monthly and updated quarterly
- Defining key operational measures of success and scorecards
- 3.5 times revenue growth in less than 2 years
- 50% increase in profit margins and a 160% increase in customer base
- Acquisition of a speciality company for vertical integration and efficiencies
B2B Services (IT)
£2m revenue; 10+ staff
- Low business valuation due to low growth and lack of repeat business
- ‘Time poor’ and ‘directionless’ team stuck in firefighting
- Difficult customers with bad payment terms leading to a cashflow problem
Our Work Together
- A new subscription model launched to generate recurring income
- 3 Year exit plan developed with clear targets and action plans
- Debtors management system implemented rigorously
- 45% YoY growth with 35% revenue being recurring subscription fees
- Increase in business valuation multiple from 3.2 to 6
- Reduction in debtor days from 84 days to 26 days
- Performance culture with weekly trackers and incentive structure
£53m revenue; 70+ staff
- Weak 2nd tier management team and overworked MD
- Stagnation in profitability, performance, and culture
- Aggressive competitors, pressure on margins
Our Work Together
- Leadership team learning and development programme implemented
- Poor talent replaced with high talent using 4 Hour Recruitment system
- Supplier negotiation and product purchase strategies actioned
- 5-year sales and marketing strategy to increase market share
- 100% Leadership team supporting MD in strategic initiatives
- Operating procedures for team communication and collaboration
- Increase in gross margin from 28% to 34%
- Significantly improved brand presence and loyalty
GlobalGurus Top 30 Coaching Professional (2021, 2020, 2019, 2018)
bfa HSBC Franchisee of the Year
SFEDI® Enterprise Coach/Trainer of the Year Runner Up
International Stevie® Award for Coach of the Year
10 Consecutive "Coach of the Year" Awards
Top 20 Global Trainers and Influencers of 2020
International Stevie® Award for Entrepreneur of the Year
Woman Franchisee of the Year
How does business growth consultancy work?
Business consultancy is when a business works with an expert in business growth. Your managing consultant will take the time to get to know your business and how it operates. They will work closely with you, educating you on a number of proven successful frameworks and methods, helping you to implement them within your business and grow your profits as a result.
How much does business growth consultancy cost?
The cost of our business consultancy services is based on the level of support and involvement a business requires. For example, a multinational company with multiple locations can expect to pay more than a company size of 12 and one office.
Do I need business growth consultancy?
Any business looking to grow will benefit from business consultancy. Our team are experts in the field of business growth, and even if you are functioning sufficiently, they are likely to have additional was you can increase your profit faster.