Providing business planning consultancy since 2009
Unfortunately only 4% of businesses ever reach the £1 million mark, but our 13 years of experience in business planning has helped our clients grow an average of 168% in the first 18 months.
We have worked with a wide range of sectors and scenarios, providing business plans and advice allowing you to fully understand what is holding your business back and how to overcome the hurdles. Our programmes will allow you to take the right steps and deploy the right frameworks to ensure your business fully succeeds.
Contact our team of business planning experts and sign up today for a free business strategy review. We will provide you with 5 easy to implement tips before you even become a member, showing you just how easy it is to make your business a true success.
Who needs business plan consultancy…
Business planning consultancy is ideal for owners and executives of SMEs looking to take their company to the next level. Our programmes will not only help you understand your business but will also help you improve your leadership skills to nurture growth and help you to make better, informed decisions.
Our programmes will help you to adopt 5 key principles needed to improve your businesses growth. These are;
- Ownership – You will learn to take ownership of your decisions and discover how to focus on long term asset growth as opposed to short term gain.
- Loss of fear – You will learn to throw away your fear of failure and instead look at the opportunity it can bring. This will encourage you to make bolder decisions.
- Loss of perfection – You will learn that perfection is not the key to success and that to avoid procrastination you should instead strive for good.
- Become a sponge – You will learn to embrace the opinions of others regardless of position within your company. This will allow you to take every opportunity by putting aside your ego.
- Accountability – You will learn to be responsible for your actions within your business and the outcomes they bring. This will allow you to accept your shortcomings and instead use them t o strive for better in the future.
Book a free business strategy review to understand your business and discuss its potential with our experts today.
How our business strategy programme works
Our methodology is tried and tested. On average our clients make an average increase of 168% in the first 18 months of joining our programme.
All techniques and frameworks have been used previously and we will help you to implement them successfully within your business.
Advice from entrepreneurial peers
Our entrepreneurial board will be with you every step of the way. With experience in over 70 sectors, there are little business issues they haven’t overcome.
We will provide real life examples and exclusive access to materials, allowing you to receive where others have failed.
1:1 Planning Consultant
When enrolling on our programmes, you will be assigned a dedicated 1:1 planning consultant.
Your consultant will then work with you closely to help you implement the necessary techniques and frameworks to succeed.
Proven Case Studies
£10m revenue; 40+ staff
- Revenue and profits under pressure for the last 3 years
- Limited and stagnant customer base
- Lack of direction and strategy for the business
Our Work Together
- Developing a 3-year competitive growth strategy and management action plan
- Targeted marketing and sales plan – reviewed monthly and updated quarterly
- Defining key operational measures of success and scorecards
- 3.5 times revenue growth in less than 2 years
- 50% increase in profit margins and a 160% increase in customer base
- Acquisition of a speciality company for vertical integration and efficiencies
B2B Services (IT)
£2m revenue; 10+ staff
- Low business valuation due to low growth and lack of repeat business
- ‘Time poor’ and ‘directionless’ team stuck in firefighting
- Difficult customers with bad payment terms leading to a cashflow problem
Our Work Together
- A new subscription model launched to generate recurring income
- 3 Year exit plan developed with clear targets and action plans
- Debtors management system implemented rigorously
- 45% YoY growth with 35% revenue being recurring subscription fees
- Increase in business valuation multiple from 3.2 to 6
- Reduction in debtor days from 84 days to 26 days
- Performance culture with weekly trackers and incentive structure
£53m revenue; 70+ staff
- Weak 2nd tier management team and overworked MD
- Stagnation in profitability, performance, and culture
- Aggressive competitors, pressure on margins
Our Work Together
- Leadership team learning and development programme implemented
- Poor talent replaced with high talent using 4 Hour Recruitment system
- Supplier negotiation and product purchase strategies actioned
- 5-year sales and marketing strategy to increase market share
- 100% Leadership team supporting MD in strategic initiatives
- Operating procedures for team communication and collaboration
- Increase in gross margin from 28% to 34%
- Significantly improved brand presence and loyalty
Book your free business plan review today
Book a business plan review for a free in-depth analysis of your business. You will then receive 5 easy to implement techniques and full information of our fully guaranteed programme, meaning you will never need to invest any money without making profit.