Only 4% of businesses ever cross £1 Million in revenue
And most of those who do never go much further beyond that! Breaking into profitable growth, scale, and significance is where we come into the picture.
With increased peer board accountability, cutting edge management strategies, the latest tools and best in class consultants, you get to fast track building your business into an asset with long-term value.
How HPeX Board accelerates your growth
Proven growth methodology
Speed matters. But unfortunately, many businesses waste both time and money when trying to grow, feeling frustrated and stuck. With the HPeX Business Growth Programme, you get our proprietary 6M Growth Methodology™ with practical strategies and tools to help you grow in a guaranteed way.
Created by Shweta Jhajharia, one of the leading business growth consultants, our members enjoy on an average 168% increase in their business asset value in just 18 months.
Entrepreneurial peer advice
Many business owners and leaders face the burden of making complex business decisions without professional and practical support.
Our entrepreneurial Board helps you to experience the support and accountability of other business leaders, who have successfully overcome similar challenges and who, therefore, practically challenge you to think critically – ensuring there are no blind spots.
Best in class professionals
Finding the right talent is one of the biggest challenges in business. With the HPeX Business Growth programme you have access to best in class, qualified and experienced professionals.
Each HPeX member works alongside a dedicated business growth consultant and a strong team of experts with practical SME experience across strategy, sales, marketing, operations, finance, team management and business valuation.
This business growth programme is for…
Top executives and owners of small and medium-sized businesses who want to be better leaders, make better decisions and get better results.
Our members believe that the following 5 principles enable you to perform at the top level.
- Sense of Ownership — Your strong sense of ownership goes beyond titles. You act on behalf of the entire business and don’t compromise long term value for short term gains.
- Think Big; Fail Fast –You conduct yourself as an inspiring leader. You set bold directions without fearing failure. In fact, you embrace failing fast and failing enough to succeed.
- Bias for Action — Perfection is glorified procrastination. You make high-velocity decisions and take calculated risks.
- Be Sponge; Not Rock — To be a sponge you are willing to set your ego aside and be humble. You are willing to listen with an open mind and reflect deeply.
- Deliver Results; Not Rationalisations — You hold yourself to the highest standards and accountability. You lead and inspire people through your actions and results.
Your business is different with unique goals and challenges. Book a complimentary strategy call so we can understand your business and help you with the next steps.
“Thank you so much. Your advice has made all the difference for me and my family now and in the future.
So awesome how knowledge used correctly can change lives for generations!”
We are so confident of what we do that we guarantee our results to ensure you only have an upside when working with us. As long as you attend your meetings and complete the agreed tasks then, in the unlikely event, you do not generate the agreed return on investment in as little as 6 months, we’ll refund the difference.
Simply put: your return on investment is guaranteed.
GlobalGurus Top 30 Coaching Professional (2020, 2019, 2018)
bfa HSBC Franchisee of the Year
SFEDI® Enterprise Coach/Trainer of the Year Runner Up
International Stevie® Award for Coach of the Year
10 Consecutive "Coach of the Year" Awards
Top 20 Global Trainers and Influencers of 2020
International Stevie® Award for Entrepreneur of the Year
Woman Franchisee of the Year
Would you benefit from joining HPeX Board?
If you are looking to improve strategy, execution or results for one or more of the following then the programme would help you scale faster than you would on your own.
- Become an even better manager/leader
- Deliver business growth while managing the increased complexity
- Align team members through proven management strategies
- Introduce new products/services with effective execution
- Optimise routes to market to gain competitive advantage
- Grow inorganically through acquisitions
- Maximise business asset value