We have been providing business management consultancy since 2009
Only 4% of business ever reach the £1 million mark, but with an expert business management consultant coaching you behind the scenes, you will see your growth improve faster than ever before. We have over 70 industry awards and on average our members achieve a 168% growth in their business in their first 18 months.
So why not sign up for our free business strategy analysis to see exactly how we can help your business grow.
Who needs business management consultancy…
Business owners and executives of SMEs will benefit from our business management consultant services and will benefit from improved leadership, making better decisions and becoming the best versions of themselves.
You will learn a series of 5 basic principles using practical strategies and techniques you can apply to help improve the performance of your business. These principles are;
- Ownership – You will learn to take ownership and act on behalf of the business regardless of your title. You will learn to focus on gaining long term value as opposed to focusing on short term gains.
- No fear to fail – You will learn to make big bold decisions and drop your fear of failing. Instead you will learn to embrace failing fast and instead use it to your advantage.
- Perfection is not the goal – You will learn that perfection actually encourages procrastination. You will learn it is not the key to success and instead learn to strive for good.
- Absorb rather than deflect – You will learn to be open minded and absorb the opinions and thoughts of others as opposed to shutting down the ideas and suggestions of others due to your own ego.
- Accountability – You will learn to be accountable for the results you produce rather than rationalising them away. Instead you will learn to accept the shortcomings and instead own them and strive for better next time.
So why not book a free business strategy review and discuss your business potential with our experts today.
How our business growth programme works
As discussed, our business management consultancy has helped members grow an average of 168% in the first 18 months.
This is as a result of the proven growth methodology comprising practical strategies and techniques we encourage you to implement.
Advice from entrepreneurial peers
Our entrepreneurial Board has experience across a number of sectors, facing the common challenges and burdens faced by business preventing further growth.
By working with them, you will experience how peers have successfully overcome these, allowing you to mimic their actions.
Our award winning team comprises a number of consultants with experience in many different fields.
Upon enrolling in our programme, you will be assigned a dedicated consultant who will work alongside you to help improve your business growth.
Proven Case Studies
£10m revenue; 40+ staff
- Revenue and profits under pressure for the last 3 years
- Limited and stagnant customer base
- Lack of direction and strategy for the business
Our Work Together
- Developing a 3-year competitive growth strategy and management action plan
- Targeted marketing and sales plan – reviewed monthly and updated quarterly
- Defining key operational measures of success and scorecards
- 3.5 times revenue growth in less than 2 years
- 50% increase in profit margins and a 160% increase in customer base
- Acquisition of a speciality company for vertical integration and efficiencies
B2B Services (IT)
£2m revenue; 10+ staff
- Low business valuation due to low growth and lack of repeat business
- ‘Time poor’ and ‘directionless’ team stuck in firefighting
- Difficult customers with bad payment terms leading to a cashflow problem
Our Work Together
- A new subscription model launched to generate recurring income
- 3 Year exit plan developed with clear targets and action plans
- Debtors management system implemented rigorously
- 45% YoY growth with 35% revenue being recurring subscription fees
- Increase in business valuation multiple from 3.2 to 6
- Reduction in debtor days from 84 days to 26 days
- Performance culture with weekly trackers and incentive structure
£53m revenue; 70+ staff
- Weak 2nd tier management team and overworked MD
- Stagnation in profitability, performance, and culture
- Aggressive competitors, pressure on margins
Our Work Together
- Leadership team learning and development programme implemented
- Poor talent replaced with high talent using 4 Hour Recruitment system
- Supplier negotiation and product purchase strategies actioned
- 5-year sales and marketing strategy to increase market share
- 100% Leadership team supporting MD in strategic initiatives
- Operating procedures for team communication and collaboration
- Increase in gross margin from 28% to 34%
- Significantly improved brand presence and loyalty
Book your free business strategy review today
By booking one of our complimentary business strategy reviews, we will carry out an in-depth analysis of your business, identifying and challenges preventing your growth. We will then provide you with information on various frameworks and quick wins you can implement before you even choose to enrol.
So get in touch today and see how our business management consultancy can help you and your business reach full potential.