Providing business analysis consultancy since 2009
It’s an unfortunate fact that only 4% of businesses ever reach the £1 million mark. But with the right guidance, business growth doesn’t have to be impossible. With over 13 years of experience, our business analysts have helped our clients grow an average of 168% in the first 18 months.
We have experience providing analysis to over 70 sectors and therefore, have experience in almost every scenario holding a business back. As a result, we can provide you with all of the knowledge and guidance you need to help your business reach it’s full potential.
Contact our team of business analysis experts and sign up today for a free review of your business strategy. We will even provide you with 5 easy to implement frameworks and techniques you can implement even before becoming a member.
Who needs business analysis consultancy…
Business owners and executives of SMEs will benefit from working with one of our business analysts. Our programmes will help you to gain insight into your business, allowing you to take the right steps to help your business become fully successful.
During our programmes you will gain a better understanding of your business, improve your leadership qualities and make better, informed decisions through 5 key principles including;
- Ownership – Learning to own your decisions.
- Loss of fear – No longer fearing failure but embracing it.
- Loss of perfection – Learning to strive for good rather than perfect.
- Become a sponge – Become open minded.
- Accountability – Becoming accountable for the decisions you make.
So why not book a free business analysis review today.
How our business analysis programme works
As discussed, on average our clients experience a 168% growth within the first 18 months of being on one of our programmes.
This is because our methodology comprises strategies and techniques accumulated from the 13 years of experience we have.
Advice from entrepreneurial peers
Our board is full of entrepreneurs across over 70 sectors meaning that we have a vast amount of knowledge regardless of your business segment.
We will provide you with exclusive access to materials allowing you to have a first hand insight into how businesses have succeeded where others have failed.
1:1 Analysis Consultant
When you enroll on one of our courses, you will be assigned a dedicated 1:1 analyst.
They will work closely with you and your business helping you to identify your shortcomings and the opportunities for growth.
Proven Case Studies
£10m revenue; 40+ staff
- Revenue and profits under pressure for the last 3 years
- Limited and stagnant customer base
- Lack of direction and strategy for the business
Our Work Together
- Developing a 3-year competitive growth strategy and management action plan
- Targeted marketing and sales plan – reviewed monthly and updated quarterly
- Defining key operational measures of success and scorecards
- 3.5 times revenue growth in less than 2 years
- 50% increase in profit margins and a 160% increase in customer base
- Acquisition of a speciality company for vertical integration and efficiencies
B2B Services (IT)
£2m revenue; 10+ staff
- Low business valuation due to low growth and lack of repeat business
- ‘Time poor’ and ‘directionless’ team stuck in firefighting
- Difficult customers with bad payment terms leading to a cashflow problem
Our Work Together
- A new subscription model launched to generate recurring income
- 3 Year exit plan developed with clear targets and action plans
- Debtors management system implemented rigorously
- 45% YoY growth with 35% revenue being recurring subscription fees
- Increase in business valuation multiple from 3.2 to 6
- Reduction in debtor days from 84 days to 26 days
- Performance culture with weekly trackers and incentive structure
£53m revenue; 70+ staff
- Weak 2nd tier management team and overworked MD
- Stagnation in profitability, performance, and culture
- Aggressive competitors, pressure on margins
Our Work Together
- Leadership team learning and development programme implemented
- Poor talent replaced with high talent using 4 Hour Recruitment system
- Supplier negotiation and product purchase strategies actioned
- 5-year sales and marketing strategy to increase market share
- 100% Leadership team supporting MD in strategic initiatives
- Operating procedures for team communication and collaboration
- Increase in gross margin from 28% to 34%
- Significantly improved brand presence and loyalty