2016 is nearly done, and we hope that 2017 will prove to be a year of change, growth, and abundance for everyone.
As we come to the end of the year, this is a natural time for most business owners to pause, reflect on the year that has gone by, and prepare for making 2017 the best year yet. Remember to reflect on what has gone well, as well as what could have been done better. And remember to celebrate with your team (we like to do champagne!).
We, too, have been doing our own reflection (and drinking of champagne!), as we prepare our clients for the Strategic Growth Intensive in a few weeks.
We thought we would share the 10 articles that we discovered were the most enjoyed on our blog this year.
It may be worth reading at least 1 of these articles before the year comes to a close. Take at least one small step towards making 2017 your best year yet.
Our Top Articles of 2016
- The 3 KPIs for Managing Directors
- 3 Ways to Recruit Staff that Fit Like a Glove
- 4 Decisions Every Business Owner Needs to Make
- How to Upgrade Underperforming Team Members
- 3 Rules for Hiring Your Business Number 2
- The Best Day to Start a New Hire
- How to Encourage Integrity in Your Team
- 6 Skills the Most Effective Business Leaders Learn
- Why Delivering a Baby Can Help With Running a Business
Have a fantastic holiday season and we look forward to helping you in whatever capacity we can to make 2017 a year worth looking forward to.